CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lots of Changes......God is so faithful!




We have had so many things in life change lately. I did not realize the emotional and physical toll it would take on me. I love the new home....really I do! BUT......I did not realize how much change it would really be. I though, yea we get to move into a house and be in a neighborhood and have a backyard etc. I love all of this stuff but I am really struggling with feeling so out of place and like its not really "home" yet. I am tired of boxes and weird noises and cleaning on top of unpacking. I didn't think I would go on a walk in our new neighborhood and start balling because I miss my old walk. I knew how long it was, I knew the neighborhood, I knew where I was going. I also didn't know that I would cry everytime I used my stove because I dont know how hot it needs to be and then I end up burning something. AHHHHHHH! But this Saturday will be three weeks and counting and we honestly could not be more thankful. I LOVE our backyard. Catherine and myself are out there all day long. I love the bigger living room! I love my neighbors ALOT. I love decorating a new place and finding out how it will all fit best. So its bitter sweet but more sweet than bitter.


Last week we got a call from a friend and we were offered a couple of days at a timeshare up north. James got a couple of days off of work and at the last minute we were headed on a 3 hour drive to Northern Arizona. It was beautiful and cold for us. We had a bit of snow...enough to make a snowman. We went on walks and built a fire and just played. It was a well needed, free trip. We are so thankful for the oppertunity to do that.

I will post a few pics of the cabin and trip. I am also going to post some of the house, but I wanna get it all done beforehand. Lots of news and lots more to come. We are blessed, thankful and overwhemed with gratitude and joy as we revel in what the Lord is doing in our lives. Thank you for praying and loveing our family so well.








1 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your snow pictures and I'm so excited about your new house. See you soon :)